The American Center Bamako conducts Public Affairs outreach programs and is located at the U.S. Embassy in Bamako.
The American Center runs weekly cultural and educational programs on a variety of topics, such as:
- Democracy and governance;
- Human rights;
- Women’s and Girls’ Empowerment;
- Climate Change and Environmental Studies;
- English language instruction and learning;
- How to study in the United States;
- Media and information technology;
- S. society and values.
Services provided at the American Center include internet resources, Library and world data bases service, over 1,000 books, English DVDs and CDs for TOEFL &SAT preparation.
All the services at the American Center are free to members.To become a member fill out the membership form.
For current events and offerings: American Center Monthly Program
Public Affairs Staff are available to answer questions about activities at the American Center:
- Phone: 223-2070-2418
- Email: PASBamako@state.gov
The American Center does not answer queries about visas to the United States or other consular matters. For consular information, please check the Consular pages of our website.