Invitation for U.S. Citizens
Town Hall Meeting – Thursday, May 26th
(An RSVP is REQUIRED)
The U.S. Embassy cordially invites U.S. citizens in Mali to an in-person Town Hall meeting on Thursday, May 26th.
This event is open only to adult U.S. citizens. You will have an opportunity to ask questions about points of interest and learn about consular services.
The Town Hall will take place on Thursday, May 26th at 5:30 pm. Directions will be provided the day before the Town Hall via email to those who RSVP.
An RSVP is REQUIRED by Friday, May 20th. Spaces are limited, so those wishing to attend should RSVP without delay.
Please RSVP with the following information to: ACSBamako@state.gov
|Surname||Given Name||Passport #|
For Further Information:
- S. Embassy Bamako, Mali
- +223 20 70 23 00
- +223 66 75 28 60 (after-hours emergencies)
- State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs – 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution and Country Specific Information for Mali.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.