- The U.S. Embassy in Bamako provides routine processing of U.S. passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) applications, and notarial services.
- All services are by appointment only. Capacity is limited, so you may expect significant wait times for consular service appointments.
- For a passport, please schedule an appointment online here, and fill out and print your application here.
- For a notarial service, please schedule an appointment online here.
- For a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA), please email: CRBABamako@state.gov
- If you need an emergency service, please email: ACSBamako@state.gov
The Consular Section of the United States Embassy in Bamako, Mali is committed to providing consular services respectfully, efficiently, and in accordance with U.S. law. We provide the full range of American Citizen Services including passports, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, and notarials.
To assist and protect American citizens in Mali, and to facilitate travel to the United States.
To improve U.S. border security by identifying those not eligible for visas, while welcoming legitimate travelers who greatly contribute to America’s social and economic well-being.
- Loyalty: Committed to the United States and the American people
- Character: Maintaining high ethical standards and integrity
- Service: Implementing consular rules and policies regardless of personal views
- Accountability: Achieving our mission while meeting the highest performance standards
- Community: Dedicated to teamwork, professionalism and outstanding customer service