International Parental Child Abduction

Mali is not a signatory to the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction (Hague Abduction Convention), nor are there any bilateral agreements in force between Mali and the United States concerning international parental child abduction.

If your child has been abducted from the U.S. to Mali, you can speak with a U.S. State Department officer to discuss your case by emailing For additional information, please visit the Department of State’s webpage on International Parental Child Abduction in Mali.