The U.S. Embassy does not recommend the services of Notaries in Mali. You may seek notarial services at the U.S. Embassy with an online appointment for non-emergency services.
Notary services are provided for any individual who needs to have documents notarized for use in the United States.
To schedule an appointment for notarial services, please click here.
You must bring to your appointment:
- Your passport as proof of identification and citizenship;
- A photocopy of your passport;
- Evidence of a name change if the name in your passport differs from the name on the documents you wish to have notarized;
- Payment for your service’s fee: each stamp and signature costs $50.
- Accompanying witnesses, when needed, as the consular staff is not permitted to serve as witnesses. All witnesses must provide proof of identification.