Please note: The Department of State assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or reputation of, or the quality of services provided by, the entities or individuals whose names appear on the following lists. Inclusion on this list is in no way an endorsement by the Department or the U.S. government. Names are listed alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance. The information on the list is provided directly by the local service providers; the Department is not in a position to vouch for such information.
The U.S. Embassy does not recommend the services of Notaries in Mali. You may seek notarial services at the U.S. Embassy with an online appointment for non-emergency services.
Notary services are provided for any individual who needs to have documents notarized for use in the United States.
To schedule an appointment for notarial services, please click here.
You must bring to your appointment:
- Your passport as proof of identification and citizenship;
- A photocopy of your passport;
- Evidence of a name change if the name in your passport differs from the name on the documents you wish to have notarized;
- Payment for your service’s fee. For more information on our notarial service fees, please click Fees for Consular Services (PDF 138KB).
- Accompanying witnesses, when needed, as the consular staff is not permitted to serve as witnesses. All witnesses must provide proof of identification.